Monday, January 13, 2014

I'll admit that I've definitely been slacking in the blogging department.
I'd really like to get back to blogging at least once a week.

What's happened with us recently?

-Deklan celebrated his first Christmas
-He's cut his first tooth (finally!)
-He's starting to learn to crawl.
-He's laughing a lot more, especially at the dogs
-He's a lot more aware of his surroundings and where Mommy is (or isn't.)
-He's learning to be a little more independent.
-He's growing like a weed (that's nothing new.)
-We've given our "two weeks notice" at our church
-By giving our "two weeks notice," we are taking a huge step in faith because we are losing a substantial amount of money by leaving.

I will be sure to write some more posts about what's been going on, especially pictures of Deklan's first Christmas....I know, I'm late. Forgive me!

4 comments:

  1. Do you know which church you're switching to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We aren't sure yet. We are going to check out a couple around our area and see where the Lord leads us.

      Delete
    2. We'll be praying you find the right church. :)

      Delete
  2. We are in the same situation right now! We have been looking for a home church for a little while now, so good luck! I will keep you in my prayers for you to find a new home church :)

    ReplyDelete