Thursday, February 20, 2014

Early Deklan Update


Seeing as how I always forget to do Deklan updates, I figured I'd do one early!
He's learning so much and it's so amazing to watch him learn and grow.

I said something to Brian around the first of the year that I though Deklan would be doing so many things, and they would all happen at once.
Well, they're all happening at once.

He's working on his 3rd, 4th, and 5th teeth.
He's pulling himself up on EVERYTHING.
He's mastered a great army crawl, and he's starting to crawl on his knees.

Unfortunately, he has fallen out of his crib (his mattress has been lowered since this picture was taken.)

He's eating different things now. He's still like me in the fact he prefers vegetables to fruit.
He's been able to eat some harder foods that are easier to dissolve. 

Because of his teething, he's been WAY fussy. He's not usually fussy, ever, so that's how I know his teeth are really bothering him. Sometimes the only way I can get him to go to sleep is if he lays down with me in bed.

He's climbing on everything!!
 It doesn't matter what it is, he wants to climb or try and stand up on it.
He's under the coffee table in this picture. He's always climbing across the bottom of the coffee table and the end tables.

I can't believe he will be nine months old on the 28th. 
I'm already getting ideas for his birthday.
Where does the time go?!

2 comments:

  1. He is so adorable! We really need to get together I miss the three of you so-o-o-o-o much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just adorable! He looks like you a ton!

    ReplyDelete