Thursday, May 5, 2016

New Business Adventure!

If you know me at all, you know I love makeup and beauty stuff.
If I had the chance, I may go to cosmetology school....but I'd rather go to med school...haha

Anyway, yesterday I decided to step out of my comfort zone and into something totally different.

I am now an Independent Beauty Consultant for Mary Kay.

I am nervous about it because I really do want to succeed at this, but at the same time I'm afraid I won't get anywhere in this journey.

Having a supportive husband helps.
Knowing he believes in me is awesome.
He hates that I have to leave for work not long after he gets home.
He would rather I stay home so I can spend time with my family instead of dashing out the door to be gone all evening.

I am excited because I will finally be able to share what I think is a God-given talent and passion.

I love makeup and I'd love to be able to make other women feel beautiful and confident and comfortable in their skin.

I have a lot to learn about owning my own business, and I know it will take time to build.
I am definitely looking forward to the journey this will take me on.

If anyone would like to book a pampering party, let me know!


Also, please be praying for me as I start this journey. 



No comments:

Post a Comment