Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Back To School

Don't let this title fool you.
I do not have any children in school.

There's just something about this time of year.
To me, back to school season marks the end of summer (even though technically summer is over at the end of September). 
Kids are going back to school, stores and malls aren't buzzing with children/teenagers.
Things seem to calm down a bit.

The weather starts to change and the leaves on the trees are turning from green to red and orange and yellow.
The weather is cooler and not so crazy humid.

People start to get their yards and houses ready for the *cough*winter*cough*.

Pumpkin flavored everything...enough said. 

For me fall is just a time of relaxing. 
Almost like the calm before the storm, if you will.

This is my favorite time of year.
What's yours?

1 comment:

  1. Spring is my favorite. Watching the green begin to return, and all the flowers in the stores. The days get longer and the sun (somehow) seems brighter. Unfortunately where we live Spring starts late and seems to end early. I need to live in West Virginia!

    ReplyDelete