Friday, January 17, 2014

Get To Know Me!

So, consider me weird, but I've always liked reading other's "about me" surveys.
I feel like you get a better understanding of the person.
Seeing as I don't really have anything specific I'd like to write about this morning, I figured I do a little survey so anyone who reads this can get a better idea of me!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30

2. How do you like your steak? Medium to Medium Well 

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I couldn't tell ya. I really don't remember the last time I was at the movies.

4. What is your favorite TV show?  Big Bang Theory

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Maybe London? I've never actually been there so it's hard to say.

6. What did you have for breakfast? So far, tea. 

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican or Italian

8. What foods do you dislike? I don't know! I went through a period where it was rice and peas but now I can't think of anything. (If it's got a funny texture, count me out.) 

9. Favorite Place to Eat? Texas Roadhouse!

10. Favorite dressing? Tangy [not sweet!] Italian or ranch 

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? A piece of junk jeep that would be worth more at the scrap yard. 

12. What are your favorite clothes? Usually jeans and t-shirts, but since having a baby, I live in sweat pants or yoga pants unless I have to go somewhere. 

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? England/Ireland 

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 Full!

15. Where would you want to retire? Hawaii ;-) 

16. Favorite time of day? Usually night time. 

17. Where were you born? London, England. 

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Soccer or baseball. I'd like to say football, but I don't understand it. 

19. How many siblings? None. 

20. Favorite pastime/hobby? Reading, playing music. 

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Um? 

22. Bird watcher? Only if they're in sight out my windows! Since moving to the country, I've seen some really pretty birds!

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night.  

24. Do you have any pets? Yes. Two dogs, a  cat, and a turtle! 

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Not currently. 

26. What did you want to be when you were little? Doctor....I still want to be one!

27. What is your best childhood memory? Living in Alaska. 

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Both.

29. Are you married? Yep. 

30. Always wear your seat belt? I know it's terrible, but not all the time. 

31. Been in a car accident? Yes. Along time ago. I was in 4th grade.

32. Any pet peeves? Negative people, hearing people chew, clutter. 

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Pepperoni and veggies. 

34. Favorite Flower? Roses or gerber daisies. 

35. Favorite ice cream? Cookie dough, mint chocolate chip. 

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Chick-fil-a or arbys. 

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? One. Dang parallel parking.

38. From whom did you get your last email? Sallie Mae.....

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Ulta or sephora. 

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Not really. 

41. Like your job? I'm a stay at home mommy, you betcha!! 

42. Broccoli? Probably my favorite veggie.

43. What was your favorite vacation? Hawaii

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Ashley I think. 

45. What are you listening to right now? Cat in the hat.

46. What is your favorite color? Blue 

47. How many tattoos do you have? None....yet.... 

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 8:48am 

50. Coffee Drinker? Occasionally. When I really really need to wake up. Usually it's tea.

Feel free to use this for fun!

4 comments:

  1. You put a smile on my face this morning... I think I'll give this a try. You and I have many similar answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arbys and chick fil a are our 2 faves too lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love chick-fil-a to. And yes to tea over coffee.

    ReplyDelete