Thursday, January 16, 2014

Random Musings

I have to admit, I'd really like to be a daily blogger.
I want to be able to look back and see the things I wrote about Deklan, or projects going on around the home, or whatever's been going on my life at the time..

I'd also like to start putting more makeup/beauty reviews on here.
I have to admit, I'm a little self conscious about doing that.
Reviews on products are one thing, but tutorials are another.
I'm no makeup artist by any means, but I enjoy it so I'd like to share my limited knowledge with others.
I just feel weird doing it!

I'd also like to do more projects, be a little more crafty since I'm not at all!
Right now, in my mind, I want to sew some curtains for Deklan's room.
Do I know how to sew? Not a chance. Have I ever used a sewing machine? Once or twice.
Am I completely clueless? You betcha!
I'm one that likes to try to figure things out on my own. The only thing I'm really going to need help with is setting up the sewing machine, after that, leave me be!
I also don't want to be spending uber amounts of money just because I want to do something on my own though, so maybe I'll enlist some help, at least until I have a handle on things!

Hopefully I'll be able to stick with my plan and get more than one blog up a month - although I'm already ahead of myself so far this year!

Well, here's hoping that blogging more often works out!

And here's a cute picture of my baby, just because!

This was taken when we went Christmas Tree hunting!


5 comments:

  1. super cute and I hope you get to do more crafty things. I want to craft more often/be more creative more often too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw on pinterest how to make no see curtains and I actually bought the "tape" to use and basically you iron it on...I haven't tried it yet though but I want to! I know what you mean with trying to start being more.crafty and doing more stuff... But i never get around to it lol I like your blog, your.like one of the only people I follow that actually updates their blog, including myself lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No sew curtains totally sounds like something I could do! LOL
      I think I'd be ok if I could get my sewing machine set up. I think my OCD would make me make sure that my lines were straight! haha. I just started writing again. I like blogging and there's a lot of things I can find to blog about, it's just finding time!

      Delete
  3. Cute picture of the baby! I like crafts and sewing too.

    ReplyDelete