Monday, January 20, 2014

A New Week

A new week is here and that means it's time for a new to do list for me around the house.
There are so many things that I want to get done around here, but they never seem to get done.
I will be the first one to tell you I'm a huge procrastinator.
I was the one in high school/college who would wait til the last minute to write a 5 page paper.
Yeah, stupid me.

Anyway, I always have a huge list of things I'd like to accomplish, but none of it ever seems to get done.
That's one thing about myself that drives me nuts.
It's right there in front of my face, I know it needs done, but I just never seem to do it.
Something always comes up, or the baby wants to be attached to me -although having a moby wrap does help with that.

I know this might sound silly, but I figured if I had a cute printable for a to-do list, I might be able to cross things off a little more!

I found a link for this one on pinterest.
I have to admit, I've printed the majority of what she has to offer.

I like this because it's very simple, which I like.
There's not a lot going on, there's plenty of room for writing what needs to be done, and the design is super adorable.

I want to get some marker pens in similar colors and make it fun!
I also plan to get a colorful binder!

Once my  "planner" is put together I will show it on here.


How do you stay organized?

2 comments:

  1. I'm a big list person...but it's hard for me to get stuff done too...I always say, oh I will just do it tomorrow but then I don't lol. Thankfully I usually have a day or two out if the week that I wake up motivated and get a bunch of stuff.done all at once but I would rather break it down everyday. The binder idea sounds good! I get motivated if I have cute stuff.for my to do lists too! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've learned to ask myself "How will this make me feel tomorrow if I don't do it today." Most of the time that helps remind me how frustrated I'll be if I put it off. Prayer really helps too!

    ReplyDelete