Friday, January 31, 2014

I know it's been a little bit since I've posted anything, but we are having trouble with our internet and it's still not working. Right now I'm using my iPhone as a hotspot, which seems to be working pretty well.

We have left our church. Last Sunday was our last week there. It was definitely a bittersweet thing. We were given a dinner and every one said how much they loved an appreciated us, which was nice to hear. We are definitely going to miss every one, but we are excited to see where the Lord is leading us. 

We still aren't sure where we are being lead to go. Right now we will be going to a few churches to see what they're like and we will just see where the Lord leads. It will definitely take some getting used to, after all, when you've been at a church for 12 years and you've hardly ever missed a Sunday morning, nothing is going to feel the same right away.

Today I'm laying low as last night and the night before I didn't get much sleep. I finally have everything accomplished around the house that I wanted to get done. There's just a few more things I need to take care of and my "to-do" list for the week will be completed. I think that's a first.....

I hope everyone has a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment