Friday, April 5, 2013

Upswing

After my little winter rant the other day, I started to feel a little better. 
After a few mornings of waking up to sunshine I started to feel like we were finally over all this white stuff falling.
Now that I've seen the forecast for the next week or so, and there's no sign of said white stuff in the forecast (unless something has changed), and there are warmer temperatures heading our way, I'm finally starting to feel back to normal.
I almost feel like I have Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD).
I don't think I do, I don't think my symptoms are that severe, but who knows.

One thing I'm starting to get excited for is for my kiddo to get here.
It sounds kind of funny because I wasn't necessarily excited before. I was more petrified or anxious than anything else.
Now I'm starting to get more excited.
My cousin is pregnant and is actually in labor as I type this.
I almost felt safe knowing she was pregnant. It was like I could compare timing and I knew once she had her baby then I wouldn't be far behind.
Now that she's in labor and will have the baby at some point today, I'm getting anxious.
I need to find/make some cute decorations for his room because at the moment there's nothing on his walls.
Once the final piece to his dresser gets here and it's all put together I'll post pictures.
When we went to put his dresser together one of the pieces was broken and we had to request a new one. That was almost two weeks ago and we are still waiting.
I'm kind of getting irritated, I just want his room to be complete and put together.

Off I go to clean my bathroom...

No comments:

Post a Comment