Saturday, October 5, 2013

Deklan: 4 Months

Deklan is now four months old.
I can't believe how quickly time has passed.
I look at pictures from when he was a new born and it's bitter sweet.
I don't see that little baby anymore, I actually see a little boy.
His "big boy" hair is starting to come in and it's getting darker.
He's laughed for me a couple times already and it was adorable.
He doesn't do it all the time yet, but he's getting there.
Daddy still has yet to hear it though :-)

He had his four month doctor appointment the other day.
He weighs 18lbs 12ozs!
I call him my Little Moose Baby.

I'm really looking forward to giving him different foods here soon.
We've already tried cereal and more of it ends up on his clothes than in his mouth, but we are working on it!

Now for the pictures!










2 comments:

  1. aww he is super adorable! Time really does fly by and they grow up super fast! So take lots of pictures and videos and try to take it all in. Before you know it you will be celebrating birthday after birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie. Hope we get to see him on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete