Thursday, May 24, 2012

life lately.

Things around here have been slightly crazy lately.
School and work have basically been non stop and I am more than ready for a break.
I'm thankful that this session of school is almost over.
Tuesday and Wednesday of next week is it and then I have a couple days off.
As for work, I don't work again until Wednesday and I'm excited to have so much time off. It won't be good for my bank account, but at this point I don't care. I need the time off.

We got a puppy!
His name is Dexter and he's an awesome dog (aside from still having accidents in the house).
He's so cuddly and he's definitely a Mama's boy. 
He hates to be yelled at, especially by me. 
Radar and Justus both get along well with him which is awesome.
We weren't so sure at first, but now they're great.

Regular blog posts will hopefully resume soon!

2 comments: