Saturday, July 23, 2011

A disco ball is just hanging by a thread...

Recently my head was feeling like it was hanging by a thread. For some reason I developed a wonderful migraine on Thursday night and it carried all the way into Friday night. It was horrible and I have no idea where it came from ( not that anyone really knows why migraines occur) but I digress. Thankfully it left me on Friday but I'm still feeling the effects of it (neck pain, dull ache in my head, being really tired). It was probably caused by the fact that I'm terribly stressed out from trying to live next to our neighbors and from trying to find a new place to live. Could also be from the fact that I've been totally emotional for the longest time. Can't figure out why or what's causing it (No, I'm not pregnant). I've talked to my doctor about it and she thinks it may be due to my birth control (which she changed just to see). I don't particularly like taking it but we feel it's the best option at this point.

The weather has been unbearably hot lately and I've been staying inside to try and keep cool. Thank God for air conditioning. Brian and I are pretty similar when it comes to out temperature preferences. We hate the heat   and we hate the cold. We are pretty happy with like 65-75 degrees.

It has been 2 years since we've been together! Woop woop. Not sure if we are going to do anything ( I doubt it) which is fine. It's not out "anniversary" really and I'm not expecting to do anything. He's gotta work today and that leaves me here at home to relax and clean the house and such. I don't mind being home cleaning. It's nice to be able to spend some time alone--as weird as that sounds. Don't get my wrong, I love having my hubby here but sometimes it's nice to be able to do your own thing by yourself. Gives me time to blog ;-)

Off I go to clean!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about your migraine. If you get sick of being alone, let me know perhaps we could hang out. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two years already? Time flies!

    ReplyDelete