Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cloudy!

For as much as I love the sunshine I have to admit that waking up to a rainy cloudy morning is nice. Thankfully this morning just happened to be cloudy and rainy. This week has been busy for me. I've actually been out of the house, spending time with friends that I haven't spent time with in a while. All week I've been making plans to go to dinner or get hair cuts or go see movies and it's great! I love having friends to spend time with. I feel like since I've been married I haven't seen my friends as much as I used to.

I wish I didn't have to work today. I'd like to just stay home and relax. Maybe do some laundry and dishes and clean a little bit. At least today I only work a 5 hour shift and I'll be able to clean up the apartment a little before I go.

Speaking of which, there's a dirty kitchen calling my name..

1 comment: