Tuesday, April 29, 2014

11 Months

I can't believe my baby is 11 Months old!
Where on earth has the time gone!
[I feel like I say that with every update, but I can't believe it's been 11 Months!]

Deklan is an amazing little guy. 
He's so smart and is learning so many new things all at once it seems!

What's been going on with Deklan?

He can:
Drink from a sippy cup
Say 'Dada'
Feed himself with bigger pieces of food
Clap
Babble all the time.

He's developed a little attachment to a specific stuffed animal
He's eating more and more "big boy food" - he doesn't have any interest in pureed food anymore
He's always on the go
He plays wonderfully by himself, in fact, he tends to move away from Brian or I when we get on the floor to play with him,
He has separation anxiety - big time.
He can get off the couch by himself.
He climbs almost anything he can get on.
He loves balls, keys, shoes, and belts.
He still has six teeth, but I'm thinking more are on their way.

His personality and independence is showing more and more every day.

I can't believe it's been 11 months.

Slow down, baby. You're growing up too fast.





No comments:

Post a Comment