Monday, January 13, 2014

Deklan's First Christmas

This will be the third post that I've posted today....someone is taking a good nap!

Deklan's first Christmas was fun, but I know it will be a lot more fun next year when he's actually interested in opening presents!

He loves paper, so I was kind of surprised he wasn't more interested in ripping paper off things.

We spent Christmas Eve at Brian's brothers...Deklan slept the entire time we were there and woke up five minutes before we had to leave to get to church for the Christmas Eve service.

Mommy and Daddy He opened his presents from Brian's side of the family on Christmas morning, after we he opened his presents from us.
Obviously we wanted the first presents he opened to be from us.

Christmas day was very laid back and kind of quiet.
We went to my aunts house because my cousin was home from the army and after that we went to my parents so we Deklan could open his presents from his Grammy and Grandpa.
Honestly, he could have cared less. It was kind of funny.

Much to my surprise, he didn't get insanely spoiled!

Enough babble, here's some pictures!


I think I took it off by this point, but he was wearing a bow tie :-)

Christmas was fun, but I know that it will be better this year!


2 comments:

  1. There is no denying him. He looks just like you. Zoe was still somewhat disinterested in opening gifts even though she's almost two. Isn't that crazy? He looks adorable btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is super cute! Gift opening gets alot more fun when they are closer to 3! Thats when they really know how to open the gifts and they show their excitement! When they are babies they dont really care lol Love the little outfit :)

    ReplyDelete