Thursday, August 4, 2011

Slowly but surely

This week has proved to be a busy one. What with work and packing and moving and running back and forth from "home" to the apartment (not so "homey") and all. We were hoping to get somethings moved into the house tonight but we both found ourselves to be far too tired. Brian actually slept on the floor for a good 20 minutes. Poor guy. He works so hard. I actually accomplished getting 4.5 boxes ready to go to the house tomorrow. The dining room table made it there tonight, but silly me forgot the legs. (Duh). Tomorrow after my hair appointment I will be taking the boxes (and table legs) to the house. I wish moving was easier. It's such a pain to have to move everything. I'm just thankful to be doing it! Once we can get some curtains hung in our bedroom and living room we are most likely going to start moving in the furniture. We'd like to do that first before getting anything else in there. However it's very important that the gas line be moved to accommodate the location of the stove. It was in the dumbest place ever. Almost right in front of the doorway to the living room. No thanks. I'm so thankful that I have a handy husband. He's so wonderful and I don't think I let him know that enough. :-/

Anyways, time to think of more things to pack that we don't use on a daily basis. Also, if anyone knows where we can get some nice area rugs, please let me know!

Pictures coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. Yay that's awesome! Let us know if you need help/more boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need help let me know. I can ask my parents if they have any area rugs they've found that are nice. I know Big Lots sells them but I have no idea what the prices are like.

    ReplyDelete