Monday, June 17, 2013

Deklan: Week Two

Again, I'm a week late with this post, but being a Mama keeps me busy.

Just chillin' at church.

Napping with mommy.

He sleeps like his daddy.


My baby is cooler than yours ;-)

Showing off his new sandels.

Week two wasn't much different than week one.
He is definitely gotten better at focusing.
He loves it when I kiss his chubby cheeks, he smiles almost every time.
He doesn't mind his baths as long as he's covered with a wash cloth.
He hates being lotioned.
His skin is still dry and peeling (poor boy).

He had a doctors appointment today and was weighed at 10lbs 14oz.

The doctor actually called me super mom and it made me laugh because just yesterday I was joking around with Brian and I called myself super mom.

He's an awesome, healthy baby and I couldn't be more proud.
He's so easy to take care of.
If I was guaranteed that I could have more children just like him I would probably have 4 more.

Let's just hope for one more.....  ;-)

3 comments:

  1. My mom said that the first 3 of us were all good babies: slept well, ate well, etc. Then the 4th baby was really difficult (#5 was back to being an easy baby). She said if we were all like #4, there probably would be a lot less of us :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, he's a DOLL! I love his sunglasses :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, he's so cute! What a wonderful blessing! :)

    ReplyDelete