Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The "I Am" tag.

I stole this from Laura at http://www.bitsofsplendor.com. She's got adorable things on her etsy shop. I literally want one of everything she's got.


I'm _______because.....

I'm Weird Because...
*If I type something wrong in a sentence, most of the time I erase the whole sentence and start over.
*I hate the feeling of wet socks. If I step in water or my shoe gets wet, the socks get changed ASAP.
*I hate going barefoot.
* I feel like everyone thinks I'm weird.
*If there's a picture hanging on the wall it has to be perfectly centered. Things HAVE to be symmetrical.
*My clothes have to be folded a certain way
*My socks have to match as close as possible. If there are socks that are a little dirtier than others the ones with the most dirt have to be paired together. 
*My purse has to be organized or I'm a mess. I don't know where anything is if it's not organized.
*(This one's not really weird, more like normal) But if I don't know you, and you touch me. I get angry. Literally angry.
*I hate when Brian rubs my feet and puts lotion between my toes.




I'm a Bad Friend Because....
*I hate talking on the phone
*I rarely return phone calls or emails (when I get around to checking it)
*Sometimes I talk more than I listen. If we aren't on a subject that interests me, I might zone out.
*If you text me and I'm working, chances are I may forget to text you back.
* I don't keep in touch with people like I should. I want to be better at that. 
I want to be better at all those things.


I'm a Good Friend Because...
*I'm loyal.
*I love making people laugh, even if it's at me.
*I can be goofy and silly but I can hold a deeper conversation and really do like to hear what is going on in your life.
*I remember little things and pay attention to details. 
*I like to give. If you say you need something or want something I will do my best to get it for you.
*I will always speak up for or defend you if needed.
*I will probably remember your birthday until the day I die.


I'm Sad Because...
*I'm a bad friend
*I struggle with too many things that I shouldn't be struggling with.
*I'm not a good Christian like I should be
*I struggle with all my friends being pregnant and I'm not. (No, I am not bitter).


I am Happy because...
*Jesus loves me even when I don't deserve it (which is ALL THE TIME)
*I have a wonderful husband
*I have a great family
*My friends are amazing.
*I have a home.
*There's too many things that make me happy. I can't list them all.
*I'm happy to be alive !

3 comments:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list. You are a great friend! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must be weird too because I can't stand wet socks either, and I also match dirtiest socks when taking them out of the dryer. I will put off matching socks until I pull more out of the dryer if I think there will be one that better matches. *hug* for everyone except you being pregnant :(

    ReplyDelete