Monday, August 8, 2011

Move along, move along.

Tonight we were able to get some more things moved into our new home. We now have no place to sit at the apartment because the love seat and couch have been moved. We also bought a coffee table and end tables from Shawn and Sarah who are trying to raise money to bring little Laina Hope home. Right now we are looking for a queen size bed frame (just the frame though, not the headboard or anything) and an area rug. I'm hoping by maybe Wednesday we might be able to go curtain and blind shopping. We need to get some sort of window treatments. Tomorrow since I work until 11 I'm going to be back and forth between the apartment and the house moving some little things that we don't need everyday. I'm also thinking of packing up a lot of our dishes. We ate at our new place tonight and had to run down to the Pastor's house to borrow some forks. (DUH). Thankfully they were kind enough to share with us. :-)

I can't wait to move in completely. I hate moving for one thing, but knowing we are moving to a quiet neighborhood with a yard for our puppy and no "attached" neighbors makes up for it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey let me know if you need help today. I'm just going to be sitting at home. Aaron works until 2.

    ReplyDelete