Thursday, January 19, 2012

To be perfectly honest I don't really have much to say lately.
I'm working and really starting to finalize things for school. I went back yesterday and signed all my financial aid papers, everything they said was of course Greek to me (even though I did work in a financial aid office for about a year). I just agreed to pay back my loans, signed all my papers, got my uniforms and was out the door.

I think I'm going to do a "get ready with me" blog. I know *cough*Amanda*cough* will be pleased since it involves a tutorial. :-)

Today is my Friday and after work I will be heading up to my friends church for a little bit to check out their youth/college age night. 
It'll be weird heading back there because I used to go to church there. She said they're starting to do a thing for younger women and she wants me to check it out.

On a side note: I love living in this house. If we could buy it, and add on or rebuild on this lot then I would. There are cardinals everywhere. There are little animals everywhere. Sometimes there are even deer around here. I just tried to cake a picture of a gorgeous red cardinal in our bush but unfortunately the only camera I have is my iphone and it doesn't zoom in enough.

If anyone has any camera suggestions please let me know. I do have a digital camera but it's time for a new one.

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. YAY for your new blog. Hey, I'll need all the help I can get in a little bit! I'll be lucky to shower =P.

    I'm so glad that you like where you're living! That's exciting! We should totally hang out sometime too :) I do miss you very much!

    ReplyDelete