Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Orientation & A Slight Rant

Last night was orientation for school. It wasn't really anything special to be perfectly honest. 
They went over all the financial aid stuff with everyone. It was the usual speech about defaulting your loans and what happens if you don't pay them on time, blah blah blah.

They took us on a tour of the building and explained where certain classes were going to be held and tried to introduce us to some of our teachers. Most of them had gone home or were no where to be found, but there will be another meeting on the Thursday before school starts.

I also got a "supply list" so I have a general idea on what to buy. I've always been someone who loves school shopping, don't ask why, but I just do. 
Good thing I still have my backpack from high school and my scientific calculator (which if I remember correctly you can't use on the state board tests).

Other than school nothing is really new.

Work has been a pain lately because of the first of the year. Almost everyone's insurance has changed, so please, if you get prescriptions, make sure your pharmacy has your new insurance information to avoid an additional wait time at the pharmacy. It'll help you and it'll help us. 

I think I am going to do an entirely separate post on pharmacies and how things work just to give some people a better idea on what exactly goes in the pharmacy.

Until I am able to post that, here's a *post *written by a CVS pharmacist that may help to explain the process to you.

***THERE IS SOME VULGARITY***

Being in the profession this guy is 100% spot on.

Why Your Prescription Take So Long

I promise my post will have (hopefully) less sarcasm and more seriousness and less vulgarity. 

I have quite a few things to accomplish today before I head into work.
I would have been working now, but my friend Michelle wanted to switch so now I'm stuck with a crappy shift. 


No comments:

Post a Comment